Friday, February 10, 2012

Hello!

I've tried blogging for a while.

Somehow I think that blogging will instill a sense of organization into my life - how?  I don't know.  Maybe it's all those amazing blogs that I read with all those amazing moms who are constantly doing amazing crafts/baking/etc. all while the pictures of their homes and their children look neat and tidy.  These are all very rare things in my house.
Neat and tidy boys (2 boys, ages 2 and 9 months) or a home are rare things.  But they are happy boys.  As the toys littered all over my floor can contest to.
So, the reason that I think my blogs always kind of peter out is because I have nothing solid to blog about.  Nothing on-going in my life.
Well, there are the kids - but then I always feel that I have to say something inspirational - something helpful to other moms who may or may not be reading my blog.

Too much pressure!

So NOW!!!  I've found a hobby!  I knit and crochet - and I enjoy it immensely!  It is calming, and I can do it while reading books to my little guys and I can do it while I'm relaxing at the end of the day.  I can also do it while the LOs are playing and it doesn't take up enough of my attention that I am completely oblivious to what they are doing.


Here we are - our first family picture since Iz was born.  He is 8 months old in this picture.  We have lots of pictures, just none of all of us.
(left to right) J, me, Iz (cause I just won't work) and W.

Nice to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment