Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Oh my Goodness!

It has been a very long time since I have posted!
Things have been - busy.  I won't say crazy, or hectic, because they've been calm and relaxed - just busy.

With all this nice weather that we've been having we spend a lot of time outside getting our yard (however small it may be) cleaned up.  We have found that renting houses doesn't always leave you with the nicest yards - so we try to improve them.  Mainly because I plan on both my boys playing in it, and because I don't like how it looks when there is trash and what not everywhere.

I in no way am a clean-a-holic, as I read the other day that about 1 in 3 women are, however, I do like things to be clean.  Messy, I'm okay with - dirty - ABSOLUTELY NOT!

So, that has been occupying my time.  That and my two boys, Iz is now walking, craziness has ensued.

I found one of the crochet skirts at Winners for $25, so I'm pretty much giving up on that crazy pattern.  Maybe another time when I have a plethora of time on my hands.  As for right now, I have minimal time on my hands.

I am, however, working on a bath scrubbie pattern for my boys.  A puppet/scrubbie.  So, stay tuned for that :)

I hope you are all enjoying the wonderful weather we are getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment